We are offering EV training sessions for instructors who are considering making the switch to electric. The sessions will take place on selected dates throughout January, February and March 2022, and are formed of two parts:
Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in Scotland.
The 2021/22 Arrive and drive vehicle training sessions have now finished
- If you would like to register interest in any future sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calling all driving instructors in Scotland! Are you interested in learning more about electric vehicles (EVs)?
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We currently have 3 two-part sessions available in January, February and March:
- Part 1: Thursday 13 January 9.30am-11.30am
- Part 2: Friday 14 January
- Part 1: Friday 4 February 9.30am-11.30am
- Part 2: Monday 7 February
- Part 1: Friday 4 March 9.30am-11.30am
- Part 2: Monday 7 March or Tuesday 8 March
All precautions will be taken to ensure a Covid-19 secure environment. If you have booked on to a session and cannot make it, we request 24-hours notice of cancellation where possible, so that we can allocate the slot to another driver.
Interested in purchasing an electric vehicle? The interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan offers up to £28,000 to cover the cost of purchasing a new pure electric vehicle.
Funded by Transport Scotland.