We are offering EV training sessions for instructors who are considering making the switch to electric. The sessions will take place on selected dates and are formed of two parts:
Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in Scotland.
The 2022/23 Arrive and drive vehicle training sessions now open
- To sign up, please see our calendar below with our 2022/23 dates. Once you have booked a 40-minute slot for the in-person training, we will send you further information about the sessions along with a Zoom link to the accompanying online training session. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Calling all driving instructors in Scotland! Are you interested in learning more about electric vehicles (EVs)?
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We currently have the following 2022/23 sessions available in June, September, December and March:
- Part 1: Tuesday 21 June 9.30am-11.30am
- Part 2: Thursday 23 June
- Part 1: Tuesday 20 September 9.30am-11.30am
- Part 2: Thursday 22 September
- Part 1: Tuesday 6 December 9.30am-11.30am
- Part 2: Thursday 8 December
- Part 1: Tuesday 7 March 9.30am-11.30am
- Part 2: Thursday 9 March
*Note that for Part 2 practical sessions, the 40 minute slots run every hour from 9am to 5pm – please indicate your preferred times when booking.
All precautions will be taken to ensure a Covid-19 secure environment. If you have booked on to a session and cannot make it, we request 24-hours notice of cancellation where possible, so that we can allocate the slot to another driver.
Interested in purchasing an electric vehicle? The interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan offers up to £28,000 to cover the cost of purchasing a new pure electric vehicle.
Funded by Transport Scotland.