Energy Saving Trust has been advising householders about saving energy for more than 20 years.
We are experts in communicating with people about efficient energy use, energy saving products, renewable energy technologies and sustainable behaviour.
As awareness about energy use and environmental impact increases amongst householders, providing accurate and effective advice to support customers really ‘adds value’ to your service.
Our market leading knowledge means we can provide training and quality assurance that enables your teams to expertly advise customers about sustainable energy use.
Investing in high quality training and advice provision will help you stand out as a trusted organisation, building long term, positive relationships with your customers.
We can work with organisations providing energy advice over the telephone, face-to-face, in the home, online or through marketing communications, including:
- energy suppliers
- product manufacturers
- domestic energy assessors
Energy efficiency training
- Covers a wide range of up-to-date information on energy efficiency measures, technologies, policy and data on domestic energy savings.
- Best practice guidance for equipping advisers with the skills to deliver and communicate good energy advice in a way that encourages customers to take action.
- A flexible range of modules tailored to meet your team’s needs and company requirements, including in-house training packages, ‘train the trainer’ licences and delivery in a variety of formats to align with your existing training provision.
Endorsed Advice standard
- In addition to training, you can also opt to meet the EST Endorsed Advice best practice standard (many of the elements required to meet this are already included in our training).
- The Endorsed Advice brandmark is awarded to organisations that achieve our best practice standard for delivering good energy advice, highlighting it as a trusted and reliable information source.
- Ongoing ‘top-up’ development and upskilling for experienced advisors, annual assessments and monitoring, regularly refreshed materials and guides from our energy experts and access to our complex enquiry service are included.
In addition, we can provide access to advice tools such as our Home Energy Check to support your energy advice provision.
What are the benefits of Endorsed Advice and training?
- Improve customer satisfaction and confidence in your advice, helping to build long term positive relationships with your customers.
- Focus on the effective communication of advice and information to maximise customer engagement.
- Assure customers about the quality of advice – use of the EST Endorsed Advice brandmark in your marketing demonstrates that your advice service has been endorsed by a trusted and independent organisation.
- Differentiate your service from competition to gain competitive advantage.
- Access the latest information, tools and support materials to ensure energy advice provision is always current.
- Equip teams with the skills and knowledge they require, helping to improve your business and staff satisfaction.
- Training delivered at your workplace or within your working environment makes it a cost-effective and convenient option.
Green Energy Case Study
Find out how we helped Green Energy (UK) Plc put energy saving advice at the heart of their customer communications.