Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in Scotland.
- Arnold Clark Innovation Centre, 701 Dumbarton Rd, Glasgow, G11 6NA, Monday 5 February 2023, 9am - 5pm
Join our electric vehicle training sessions!
We are offering free electric vehicle (EV) training sessions for driving instructors, taxi drivers and delivery couriers, who are considering making the switch.
What do the sessions involve?
Each session will last for 40 minutes. They’ll be delivered one-on-one by an advanced diving instructor and will cover the following:
- The key features of driving an electric vehicle
- The basics of charging an electric vehicle
- Efficient driving tips that can be taught to learner drivers
- Differences between internal combustion engine vehicles and electric vehicles
- How to extend battery range through regenerative braking
You’ll be given access to a recorded virtual session which will give you more information including the types of EVs currently available and the benefits of switching to an EV.
Book your session
Training sessions are available in 40 minute slots between 9am and 5pm (excluding 12-1pm). Click to book your preferred time slot, below are the times and dates available:
- Monday 5 February 2024 at 9am to 5pm
- Monday 18 March 2024 at 9am to 5pm
Once you have booked, we’ll send a confirmation email with more information about the lesson along with the link to the recorded session.
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org