Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- Ellesmere Port Civic Hall, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0AZ
- Monday 4 December 2023
- 9am - 1pm
Cheshire West and Chester Council are holding their first free sustainable travel event. They will be showcasing electric vehicles (EV) from a number of suppliers and a wide range of sustainable travel solutions for your business.
Representatives from local dealerships will be there on the day to chat through options and showcase some of their electric and hybrid vehicles including cars, LCVs, scooters, bikes, mobility solutions. Local operators for public transport, active travel and micromobility modes will also be attending.
Who should attend:
- Car/light commercial vehicle users beginning or transitioning their fleet to EV/Hybrid
- Operators of public transport, active travel or micromobility solutions within the borough
- Car park operators wanting to introduce EV charging infrastructure and potentially monetise their charging infrastructure
- Landlords, tenants wanting to retrofit/install renewable power sources, review energy usage
- Stakeholders keen to understand future council strategy within Cheshire West and Chester
We will be joining the agenda at 11am to discuss the basics of electric vehicles. Our expert will be debunking some of the myths surrounding EVs, exploring charge points and covering the latest grants and incentives available for local businesses making the transition.
For more information and to register for this event, please click here.