- Tuesday 12 September 2023
- 11.30am - 12.15pm
Thanks for your interest in this webinar.
If you couldn’t attend, we’ve shared the recording on our YouTube channel.
If you’d like to see how we can support your organisation and/or customers with energy advice, please contact us and we’ll find a time to have an informal chat with one of our experts.
Who should join?
- energy companies
- financial organisations
- retail companies
At this event you will find out:
- what people want to know about energy efficiency
- how your organisation can address the climate emergency – role of energy advisors
- how your organisation can benefit by sharing advice to householders
- best practice in sharing energy advice
About the presenters
Lucy Joss: training and content developer – Insights and Evaluation
With previous roles at Home Energy Scotland as an energy advisor and in our customer experience team, Lucy’s expertise lies in making engaging and interactive training, content and resources to help people save energy and money.
Laura Atkinson: business development manager
Laura is part of the Business Development team at Energy Saving Trust and has extensive experience of international work in and outside the energy sector.