Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in Scotland.
- 6 September 2022
Have you ever done an online quiz to calculate your own carbon footprint?
The ones where you realise that if you walked to the shop instead of driving then you could feel less guilty about your own contribution to the climate emergency. They’re interesting to do and can highlight areas where you could be a little kinder to the planet.
But have you ever thought about calculating the carbon footprint of your business?
Working out your company’s carbon footprint allows you to identify money and energy-saving opportunities, create a competitive edge and futureproof your business.
To begin learning how to calculate your business’s carbon footprint or if you’re in need of a refresher, join our free webinar session.
You will learn:
- Why it’s important you calculate your business’s carbon footprint.
- What you need to count in your business’s carbon footprint calculations.
- How to work out your business’s carbon footprint.
- How you can reduce your business’s carbon footprint.
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for anyone in your organisation who is interested in, influences or has direct responsibility for environmental performance and energy efficiency.
Particularly ideal for:
- Business owners and directors.
- General/office managers.
- Healthy, safety and environmental managers.
- Environmental performance champions.
- Facilities managers.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live event. If you register, we’ll send you a link to the video recording to watch when you have time.