Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in Scotland.
- 30 August 2022
You can do a lot to reduce your organisation’s energy costs by changing equipment and processes. However, to bring about and maximise improvements for lasting benefit, it’s vital to get your colleagues on board with your energy efficiency initiatives.
Asking staff to adopt and maintain new behaviours isn’t always easy though.
Do you still find rooms being heated while windows and doors are wide open? Or lights, computers and other equipment left on when nobody is around, no matter how many signs you have put up? Perhaps you get frustrated by the number of portable electric heaters hidden around the business, knowing how expensive they are to run.
If you do, this free training is for you.
We’ll share a suite of professional communications tools that you can start using in your business straight away. And then we’ll hand the floor over to fantastic guest speakers who will share their experience of motivating their colleagues to adopt new behaviours. They’ll share wonderful staff engagement success stories, hints and tips.
This is a great opportunity for you to pick up some winning, tried-and-tested ideas for your business that should make your life easier.
You will learn:
- How other businesses have successfully motivated their staff to save energy, water and reduce waste.
- How to plan your staff engagement activity.
- How to use rewards to motivate your colleagues and teams.
- The importance of a green team and how to set one up.
- How to access free campaign posters, green team support and staff training resources.
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for anyone in your organisation who is interested in, influences or has direct responsibility for environmental performance and energy efficiency.
Particularly ideal for:
- Business owners and directors.
- General/office managers.
- Healthy, safety and environmental managers.
- Environmental performance champions.
- Facilities managers.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live event. If you register, we’ll send you a link to the video recording to watch when you have time.