Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- Telford International Centre, International Way, TF3 4JH
- Friday 10 November 2023
- 8.30am - 1pm
Join us for an informative, and interactive seminar hosted by Telford & Wrekin Council. The event is tailored for limited companies, sole traders, SMEs, micro-businesses looking to embrace the shift towards electric cars, vans either for themselves or through their business.
This seminar aims to empower your EV strategy, offering solutions to initiate or advance your transition. Discover how moving towards net zero emissions can reduce energy costs and provide financial benefits for your business.
Whether you’re in transport or new to electric vehicles, EV infrastructure, world of electric renewables or seeking in-depth knowledge, this event is for you.
What to expect:
- Dive into the EV ecosystem
- Monetise EV charging and save money through renewables
- Engage with subject matter experts
- Test-drive various electric vehicles
- Connect with suppliers and installers of electric vehicles, electric bikes, and related charging infrastructure, including charge point operators, installers, renewable energy experts (wind/solar/carports), energy efficiency specialists, and financial solution providers.
Our team will be attending and available to talk to about the latest grants and government initiatives for decarbonising transport. Speakers will also include representatives from Telford Council, NGED and ZEMO.
To book your place today or for more information, please visit the website.