Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- UTAC Millbrook in Bedfordshire (alongside Cenex-LCV) Station Lane, Bedford MK45 2JQ
- 7 September 2022
We welcome local authority officers to the first Local Electric Vehicle Infrastructure scheme (LEVI) Roadshow event in Bedfordshire.
The LEVI Roadshow aims to equip those involved in the planning and deployment of electric vehicle infrastructure. This event is only open to local authority officers and is free to attend. We have limited spaces available, so don’t delay in booking your space.
The agenda includes a variety of interactive sessions and a great line-up of industry speakers.
- 11.30am – Arrival / Transport to Venue
- 12pm – Networking lunch
- 12.30pm – Introduction to LEVI Fund and the Support Body – Hugh Pickerall, Energy Saving Trust
- 12.45pm – What is wanted from local EV infrastructure? – James Court, EVA England
- 1.20pm – A focus on: lamppost charging – Shayne Rees, Char.gy; Tom Pakenham, ChargeLight
- 2pm – Coffee break and networking
- 2.30pm – Something different: Micromobility – Beth Morley, Cenex
- 3.15pm – Local Authority Experience: Ownership Models – Dominic Gibbeson, PA Consulting; Charlie Allen, West Sussex Council; Stuart Andrews and Andrew Leadbetter, York Council; Peter Frost, Suffolk Council
- 4pm – End