Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- Durham Town Hall, Market Place, DH1 3NJ
- Thursday 27 April 2023
The Local Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (LEVI) support body roadshow aims to engage, educate and equip those involved in the planning and deployment of Electric Vehicle infrastructure.
Hugh Pickerill, our programme manager, will be joining the agenda to provide an update on the LEVI fund. Speakers from Cenex and Motability will be covering what is needed in local EV infrastructure and council fleet decarbonisation.
Please note, this event is open to Local Authority officers only and lunch will be included. The agenda includes a variety of interactive sessions, with our full list of speakers to be announced soon:
- 10:00 – Arrival, Tea and Coffee
- 10:15 – Welcome
- 10:20 – Update on the LEVI Fund
- 10:30 – What is wanted from local EV infrastructure? Accessibility
- 11:15 – Coffee Break
- 11:30 – A focus on: Flush-fitting chargepoints
- 12:15 – Networking Lunch (lunch provided)
- 13:15 – Something different: Council Fleet Decarbonisation
- 13:45 – Roundtable Discussion
- 14:00 – LA experiences: Procurement
- 14:45 – Wrap Up
- 15:00 – End
The event is free to attend and has limited spaces available so make sure you book your space now using the link below.