Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- One Great George Street, London, SW1P 3AA
- Wednesday 15 November 2023
- 9am - 4pm
Net Zero Nations Projects Conference will bring together public sector industries involved in climate change adaptation to encourage them to meet the net zero nation challenge. Throughout the agenda you’ll hear from keynote speakers and expert panel discussions as well as innovative project case studies.
Why should you attend:
- Hear from a panel of industry leaders on how adopting innovative technologies can bring significant carbon and cost savings to the public sector, third sector and private sector assets, estates and facilities owners
- Understand the scope of the net-zero challenge and the urgency for the public sector, third sector, businesses and everyone involved to meet it
- Find out how corporations are overcoming the challenges faced when setting their own decarbonisation targets
Inga Jirgensone, Group Head of Business Development, will be joining the programme at 3.15pm. This session is designed to share knowledge and innovation that will help tackle the climate emergency. Speakers include representatives from the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero, Turner & Townsend, UK100, Centre for Cities and Ark Data Centres.
We will also be exhibiting so come and find us on the show floor, if you’re from the public sector you can attend this event for free by following this link.