Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- etc.venues, County Hall, Belvedere Road, London
- 22 November 2022
- 9am - 5pm
Hear from the country’s leading policymakers and private sector experts on how they are working together to deliver transport decarbonisation and understand the important role you can play.
Senior UK policymakers and Government officials will share valuable insight and knowledge to help the public and private sectors collaborate and turn future transport goals into reality.
Our regional account manager, Mark Smith, joins a breakout session at 1.30pm entitled ‘Road user charging and electrification‘ alongside Silviya Barrett , Director of Policy and Research , Campaign for Better Transport; and Cllr Charlie Hicks , Labour & Co-operative Councillor , Cowley Division, Oxfordshire County Council.
The conference will address important issues, including:
- Active travel and low carbon commuting
- Integrating railways into the passenger and freight network
- The Road Investment Strategy’s (RIS3) contribution to decarbonisation
- Planning reforms and their impact on transport across the UK
- Supporting the public to understand new transport policies
- Using data to plan transport policies
Enter discount code INNOV25 at checkout for 25% off: