Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- Kia Oval, Kennington, SE11 5SS
- Tuesday 12 March - Wednesday 13 March 2024
- 11.30am – 12.15pm
The Institute of Government & Public Policy’s second national energy and sustainability conference is a two-day with a focus on the evolving energy landscape within the public sector. The conference will bring together thought leaders and industry experts to explore economic growth opportunities, funding options for green projects, and strategies for upskilling the workforce to meet the growing demand.
The event will look at the following topics:
- the transition to zero-emission vehicles
- promoting green public transportation
- advancing sustainable building practices
- environmental protection
- the roadmap to achieving net-zero emissions by 2050
Our policy manager, Abigail Ward, joins a panel on 13 March 2024 at 2.30pm on what an energy net zero landscape would look like. The panel will explore the complexities and opportunities of achieving a more sustainable, secure, and economically prosperous energy future. For more information and to register visit the IGPP website.
Use our code ‘AW-ENERGY’ at the checkout to save 50%.