Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in Wales.
The Welsh Government Nest scheme offers a range of free, impartial advice and, if you are eligible, a package of free home energy efficiency improvements such as a new boiler, central heating or insulation. This can lower your energy bills and benefit your health and wellbeing.
The scheme provides funding for energy efficiency improvements to low income households and those living in deprived communities across Wales. It supports the Welsh Government’s commitments to:
- reduce climate change
- help eradicate fuel poverty
- boost economic development and regeneration in Wales
You could be eligible for free energy efficiency improvements if:
- you own your home or rent from a private landlord (not Council or Housing Association)
- your home is energy inefficient and expensive to heat
- you or someone you live with receives a means tested benefit OR has a chronic respiratory, circulatory or mental health condition and an income below defined thresholds
If you are struggling to keep your home warm or cope with your energy bills, call us on freephone 0808 808 2244.