- The Competition is open to permanent residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over, with a UK postal address, excluding persons connected with this promotion and employees and those related to employees of the Energy Saving Trust, Energy UK, Citizens Advice and Citizens Advice Scotland, and the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- Only entries made via the online survey produced by Energy Saving Trust are eligible for the prize draw.
- The competition closes at 12pm on Friday 21 May 2021. (N.B This is an extension to the previous closing date of 5pm on Monday 17 May 2021).
- There are 2 prizes available: 1 year’s Reading Borough Council hackney carriage licence and 1 year’s Reading Borough Council private hire licence. No alternative prizes will be available.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be selected at random from those that choose to be entered into the prize draw via the taxi and private hire driver survey. Winners will be notified via an email.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Energy Saving Trust within 5 days of the notification date, Energy Saving Trust has the right to draw an alternative winner.
- The prize must be accepted as offered.
- By entering this promotion you agree, if you win, to participate in related and reasonable publicity at the request of the Promoter (including promotional photographs and interviews) without further recompense.
- Energy Saving Trust’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of all matters to do with this promotion.
- Energy Saving Trust will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries or any claims as a result of being lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, or because of technical failures or otherwise, including such failure which is within the control of the Energy Saving Trust or its agencies.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
- The name of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date and will be available online at www.energysavingtrust.org.uk. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Energy Saving Trust who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and applicable laws.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter and third parties connected to the promoter hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any competition or any entry.
Terms and conditions
Last updated: 12 May 2021