Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in Scotland.
- Part 1: online / Part 2: Arnold Clark Innovation Centre, G11 6NA
- 6 & 8 December 2022
- Part 1: 9.30-11.30am / Part 2: TBC
- Background to electric vehicles
- Market growth and types of electric vehicles currently available
- Benefits of using an electric vehicle and the role of electric vehicles in the climate emergency
- Efficient driving of an electric vehicle
- Financial support towards purchasing an electric vehicle
8 December 2022
- The key features of driving an electric vehicle
- The basics of charging an electric vehicles
- Efficient driving tips that can be taught to learner drivers
- Differences between internal combustion engine vehicles and electric vehicles
- How to extend battery range through regenerative braking
Participants must attend both parts of the training and be available for both dates.