Please note that this page contains information and links most relevant for people living in England.
- InterContinental London Park Lane, London
- Tuesday 28 February – Thursday 2 March 2023
We’re joining International Energy Week 2023, the three-day global conference focused on transitioning out of the geopolitical and environmental crises facing energy.
This event brings together senior figures from across the energy industry, investors, government, academia, and NGOs at a critical time to explore enduring solutions to climate change, both immediate and long term.
Stew Horne, head of policy at Energy Saving Trust, joins the conference on Thursday 2 March at 9.30am to discuss ‘Behaviours to Catalyse Energy Transition’. The panel will explore consumer behaviours and how to influence and change what individuals purchase. Speakers will discuss the need to shape business models and the definitions around a renewables economy.
Stew will be joined by:
- Laura Sandys CBE FEI, chair government’s energy digitalisation taskforce, non-executive director SGN and Energy Systems, Catapult
- Peter Bance, CEO, Origami Energy
- Monica Collings, CEO, So Energy
- Jaz Rabadia MBE FEI, global head of responsible business and sustainability, Just Eat
To book a ticket with 20% discount, use the code EST20 at checkout. For the full agenda and to secure your place, please see below: