We continually update our facts and figures, providing well researched fresh and high-quality insight into energy use, new technologies, and consumer attitudes and behaviours. Our team of researchers, modellers and data analysts produce tailored, in-depth data and content to support your projects.
If you are looking for addition support, our consultancy will give you the benefit of our expert team on hand to support your needs. This can include:
- verification of energy products data and testing protocols to support marketing claims
- advice on how to ensure messaging is compelling and targeted to specific audiences
- bespoke energy, CO2, and financial savings and costs figures for different housing archetypes and different energy efficiency measures
- development of bespoke models and tools to assess energy use for varying circumstances
- sustainability strategy consultancy
- a rich combination of insights combining policy and insights into household energy use
In addition, you have the option to licence the use of the ‘verified by Energy Saving Trust’ brandmark on any verified marketing featuring Energy Saving Trust’s facts and figures to highlight that it has been supplied and approved by us.
We work across all aspects of energy, from the home, businesses and transport, to new and emerging technologies – so no matter what your needs our we can support you.