There’s a great deal of energy advice out there and you can directly help your customers save energy with practical, tailored advice for saving energy in every room in the home by using our unique Energy Efficiency Advice Tool (EEAT).
In 2022, over 85k customers used EEAT and provided energy saving advice with a potential total saving of nearly £7 million.
The tool is already used by:
- energy suppliers
- distribution network organisations
- local authorities
- smart meter installers
Our EEAT can play a key role during and after smart meter installation, or help customers better understand their daily energy usage.
How can it help your business?
Depending on your organisation, this tool can be used across multiple touchpoints with customers, including:
- To help you support your most vulnerable energy consumers.
- To support debt management and as part of the billing process.
- During smart meter installation.
- As part of employee engagement to support staff working from home.
- As part of tenant communication campaigns.
- Offline app compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Supplier portal to retrieve customer data for further support.
- Job tracking for engineers.
- Advice report emailed to customers.
- Powered by Energy Saving Trust data, ensuring savings figures are always correct.
How you can use the Energy Efficiency Advice Tool
It’s available as:
- An off-the-shelf or bespoke tool.
- A mobile app or web-based tool.
There are two versions of the EEAT: one for customers and one for installers.
- The tool for customers features an interactive walkthrough of every room in the home. This highlights the best energy saving behaviour, helping them save energy and money.
- The tool for installers allows engineers to track installations and support customers with advice.
You might also be interested in...
Last updated: 14 August 2023