Domestic energy consumers are often in need of effective, tailored and memorable energy efficiency and savings advice.
We’ve developed a number of tools for businesses looking to engage and add value to their services, increase customer engagement, retention and satisfaction.
Home Energy Efficiency Tool
The Home Energy Efficiency Tool uses an intuitive interface combined with our market leading calculation engine to provide a range of engaging and tailored energy and water saving advice to your customers.
If you’re looking to add value to your brand and provide customers with actionable recommendations on ways to improve the overall energy efficiency of their home, then look no further.
How does it work?
Simple to use and powered by our market-leading calculation engine, the online tool works by asking a few questions about a customer’s home. It then uses our extensive reference data to fill in the gaps and model all possible combinations. This results in a tailored action plan identifying the most cost effective energy efficiency and renewable investment solutions and energy saving advice.
- Is available as a digital tool for your website or an API with a unique interface
- Is easy to use with up-to-date trusted and verified savings data
- Provides optimum energy saving solutions to suit the customer’s available budget
- Provides the customer potential monthly and annual bill savings
- Provides potential carbon savings and environmental impact from the customers energy use
- Details the impact on EPC rating and how the customer can improve it
Energy Efficiency Advice Tool (installers and energy suppliers)
The provision of tailored energy efficiency guidance during the smart meter installation process is a critical requirement of the Smart Meter Installation Code of Practise (SMICoP).
We’ve developed a unique energy advice mobile app to assist smart meter installers and energy suppliers provide tailored energy saving advice at the point of meter installation.
How does it work?
This tool helps engage your customers with memorable energy saving advice both during and after their smart meter installation. There are two versions of the app:
- a consumer-orientated version your customers can download, which will provide an interactive walkthrough of rooms in their home, showcasing the best energy saving behaviour to make the most out of their smart meter and save energy and money
- an installer-orientated version of the app, which allows your engineers to track installations and support customers with advice
- offline apps compatible with both iOS and Android devices
- supplier portal to retrieve customer data for further support
- job tracking for engineers
- advice report emailed to customers to improve recall
- powered by Energy Saving Trust data ensuring savings figures are always accurate
View the app demonstration below: