Help your customers save energy at home with our unique energy advice mobile app. It delivers tailored energy advice and the most effective energy saving methods for every room in the home.
Our app is available to organisations looking to help customers on their energy saving journey and support their most vulnerable energy consumers by providing easily accessible energy saving advice in an easy-to-use downloadable app.
How does it work?
This tool helps engage customers with memorable energy saving advice during and after their smart meter installation, or in their daily energy usage. There are two versions of the app that can be accessed, depending on its intended use:
- A consumer-orientated version that your customers can download, which provides an interactive walkthrough of rooms in the home, showcasing the best energy saving behaviour – helping them save energy and money.
- An installer-orientated version of the app, which allows engineers to track installations and support customers with advice.
How can it help your business?
This tool can be used across multiple touchpoints with customers, for example:
- To support debt management and as part of the billing process.
- During smart meter installation.
- As part of employee engagement to support staff working from home.
- As part of tenant communication campaigns.
- Offline app compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Supplier portal to retrieve customer data for further support.
- Job tracking for engineers.
- Advice report emailed to customers.
- Powered by Energy Saving Trust data, ensuring savings figures are always accurate.
You might also be interested in...
Last updated: 4 April 2022