All installers or suppliers should be able to provide a detailed breakdown of the specification and costs of their proposed system. They should also be able to:
- Explain how they have calculated the size of the system to be appropriate for your needs.
- Supply clear information and operating instructions.
- Explain how you should maintain your system.
- Provide an estimate of how much heat and electricity will be generated by any proposed system, and illustrate what this means in terms of your current energy needs.
- Provide an estimate of the savings you could make after installation.