- the ebike loan is available for up to £6,000 per household
- it is an interest-free loan with no administrative fees
- the repayment period is 4 years
- excluding a deposit contribution, applicants must not make any other payment towards the ebike before receiving a written offer of a loan from Energy Saving Trust
- the loan cannot be applied for retrospectively, i.e. after the ebike has been paid for in full
- applications are processed on a first come, first served basis all year round subject to the availability of loan funds. We reserve the right to suspend or reject applications in consultation with Transport Scotland on the grounds that there are insufficient funds available in any financial year to provide loans to all applicants
- applications are subject to credit and affordability checks
- the scheme is funded by Transport Scotland and administered by Energy Saving Trust, Second Floor, Ocean Point 1, 94 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6JH
Call Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 for more details and to apply.
The deadline for submission of new applications is 11:59pm Sunday 14 March 2021.
Energy Saving Trust is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This loan is subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.